Maintenance Technician CEI Equipment
Alabama - Alabama (AL),
With over 40 years of experience, CEI Equipment is recognized as an industry leader for design innovation and quality manufacturing of aluminum feed trailer & feed body transportation equipment.
Today, CEI Equipment produces a broad range of aluminum feed transportation equipment that is used throughout the world. Our equipment is offered in either straight bulk or combination bag and bulk designs with capacities ranging from 2 ton bodies to 30 ton semitrailers. Because feed transportation is our only business, we are committed to all aspects of the equipment buying and owning experience. CEI Equipment is a full-service facility capable of repairs, reconditioning and rebuilding feed transportation equipment of all makes and models.
Performs maintenance as necessary to support Operations in plant and office locations, including electrical systems, HVAC, and water and sewer utilities. Minimizes unplanned downtime using preventative and predictive maintenance strategies. Complies with all relevant safety regulations and procedures.
- Displays and demonstrates our Servant Leadership Values: Patient, Kind, Humble, Respectful, Selfless, Forgiving, Honest and Committed.
- Exhibit an exemplary sense of urgency and discipline in meeting the operational needs of KTM and KTP
- Ensure quality workmanship as to instill pride in the department's work
- Work in full compliance with safety regulations
- Troubleshooting mechanical and electrical systems, and solves issues in a timely manner
- Understand and demonstrate skills/knowledge as necessary: Plant and office electrical systems (3 phase), HVAC, water and sewer utilities, welding, fabrication, pneumatic equipment/tools, Lock Out Tag Out, and safety procedures.
- Must Collaborate closely with all Operations departments to ensure optimal uptime
- Ensures plant cleanliness – 5S, Painting, Tool storage, to optimize operational production
- Basic Computer aptitude
- Record data on the operation of plant tools, equipment, and systems
- Use Preventive/Predictive strategies to minimize unplanned downtime
- All other maintenance and/or facilities duties as assigned
- Excellent attendance and work record
- Strong analytic / Problem Solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- (3) year experience with 3 phase electrical distribution systems and drives including Delta a Y configurations