Medical Equipment Sales Representative
Birmingham - Alabama (AL),
GF Health Products, Inc.
ALABAMA TERRITORY BASED IN BIRMINGHAM OR MONTGOMERY
We are hiring a sales representative to sell ambulatory stretchers, clinical care recliners, wheelchairs, therapeutic support surfaces and other primarily capital items directly in to hospitals, acute care facilities including surgery centers, infusion centers and other similarly situated customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years outside sales experience with capital equipment and/or medical equipment
- Experience calling on Hospitals, Acute Care Facilities, and Ambulatory Surgery Centers preferred
- Experience with Healthcare Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO) a plus
- Strong independent work ethic and tenacious drive to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal/communication/problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Ability to travel 75% of the time including approximately 20% overnight travel
- Salary plus commission
- Car allowance
- Smart Phone
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation and personal days
- Company holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender identity or expression, age, religion, intellectual disability, mental disability, physical disability, including but not limited to blindness, unless it is shown that such disability prevents performance of the work involved, medical condition, handicap, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partnership status, parental status, military status, veteran or military discharge status, source of income or housing status or any other status protected by applicable law.
GF Health Products, Inc. is a drug free workplace