Customer Account Executive - TRAINING PROVIDED
Birmingham - Alabama (AL), 35205
Root Culture Inc.
Estimated salary $600 - $1,000 a week
At RootCulture Inc., we thrive when our people thrive. To put our client's products and services into the hands of consumers worldwide, we need a professional who knows how to connect and maintain customer relationships throughout the entire process.
Ideally we want some one that:
- has experience building on existing relationships, rapport, and ensuring customer satisfaction within your accounts.
- be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding their needs, and anticipating them in advance
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite and close deals
- Communicate needs and services of customers to the proper resources to ensure great customer service techniques
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends to better promote and advertise our clients brand
- Oversee your team as they achieve each milestone goal
- Support and solve problems for customers by understanding and exceeding their needs and expectations
- Illustrate the value of products and services using listening skills and personable communication.
- Participate in thriving atmosphere, office activities, staff meetings and crew/team nights to demonstrate company culture
- Perform prospecting activities such as networking
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify opportunities.
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
- Expand Salesforce knowledge
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline PREFERRED NOT REQUIRED
- Preferred management, leadership or training skills
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $600.00 - $1,000.00 per week
- 8 hour shift