Birmingham - Alabama (AL), 35218
Victory Automotive Group
Estimated salary $66,162 - $86,009 a year
FREEWAY HONDA OF BIRMINGHAM (BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA)
The Sales Manager works to consistently meet profitably of vehicle sales quotas through expert management and leadership of the sales team and by forecasting sales and maintaining proper inventory levels in terms of amount and vehicle types.
In addition, the Sales Manager hires, trains, and monitors team member performance; resolves customer complaints; and helps with closings when necessary.
The ideal candidate may have some post secondary education (degree, coursework, certification, etc.), at least two years of experience in a large-volume dealership, and some supervisory or management experience.
He or she must have a strong business acumen and sales aptitude and a willingness to accept full accountability for sales targets. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong leadership and motivational skills are essential.
- Develops viable sales forecasts and associated sales strategies
- Hires, trains, and monitors team member performance
- Establishes sales quotas and manages overall sales
- Dealership experience required and Reynolds and Reynolds experience a plus
- Two years of progressive and relevant sales experience
- Experience in supervising and managing staff
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing personality and willing to work with the public on a daily basis
- Highly professional and dependable
- Proficient computer and internet skills
- Direct Deposit
- Opportunity to Advance
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace