Courtland - Alabama (AL),
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
Estimated salary $17 an hour
- About Us
- Success Profile
- Meet Our Employees
- Job Responsibilities
- Related Content
At Lockheed Martin, we apply our passion for purposeful innovation to keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges.
Mission-Focused Innovation: From aerospace to outer space to cyber space, you can solve the world's most complex challenges for our customers.
Foundational Values: Our culture of performance excellence, ethics, teamwork and inclusion is embedded in everything we do.
Diverse Career Opportunities with Meaningful Work: Grow your career and skills for life. Our technology-driven learning platforms and programs enable your development and agility.
Your Health, Your Wealth, Your Life: Our flexible schedules, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits enable you to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work.
Empowered to Be Your Best: Use your strengths to make a difference in the lives of one another, our customers, our communities and our planet.
Here, the possibilities are endless because we offer:
- Flexible Schedules, dependent on role
- Levels: Student, Entry, Mid, Senior, Management
- Locations: Nationwide & OCONUS Positions
Back to Job Navigation (About)
See what it takes to be a successful Lockheed Martin employee.
There is no innovation without imagination. You bring new, different and exciting ideas to the table every day. You are committed to the success of your team.
The ability to explore and drive new ideas. You think innovatively to come up with creative solutions to complex challenges.
From planning and organizing to decision making, goal orientation produces impactful results. You set goals and strive to make things happen quickly and efficiently.
The ability to anticipate, plan and prepare for what lies ahead. You act rather than react to potential situations.
- Problem Solver
You work to tackle tough problems with complex solutions.
You observe, reflect and analyze processes to make more informed decisions.
Back to Job Navigation (Qualifications)
“Before I came to Lockheed Martin, I never thought I’d get these opportunities. The benefits available and the company’s value culture make it an incredibly supportive place to work, and I’m grateful to work somewhere that wants me to succeed. I hope to have a long career here making an impact, and I know I’ll be supported in doing that every step of the way.”Ryan J., Enterprise Operations
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage is available for employees who opt-in.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions.
We support our employees through mentoring, internal & external educational programs, networking, skills enhancement and career-building programs.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Our generous parental leave policies support your journey into parenthood. When you return to work, our facilities offer mother's rooms to support your transition and work/life balance.
Paid Time Off
We offer PTO, paid holidays and paid time off for jury duty and military obligations.
Depending on the position, we offer flexible work schedules.
Back to Job Navigation (Benefits)
As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering and manufacturing problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
If you are seeking a career that has tremendous impact beyond any one individual, then come be a part of the Production team and all programs supported. We are producing the new systems for Conventional Prompt Strike (CPS) Hypersonic missile. Join the Lockheed Martin team and be a part of the company that has developed and flown more hypersonic vehicles than any other U.S. Company and has decades of hypersonic development and flight test experience from government contracts as well as internal investments in research and development projects. Along with many Electronic Assembly Harness and Chassis manufacturing programs for missile systems and satellites.
As Operations Project Management Lead you will lead efforts and play a critical role in development and strategy for Hypersonic production!
In this role you will:
- Be a leader who coordinates the planning, organization, control, integration and completion of program contracts, proposals, walk in work and other deliverables.
- Monitor, refine, or upgrade the processes and infrastructure, as
This position requires an Interim Secret prior to start with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
- Interim Secret security clearance to start with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- A full spectrum leader with demonstrated ability to work with multiple levels of executives and first-line management, industry peers, and internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage budgets, cost, quality, and schedules.
- Experience leading Operational Excellence Teams or Performance Management Team processes and metrics.
- Ability to read and interpret integrated master schedule.
- Active SECRET security clearance.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends when required to support production demand.
- Cost Account Manager (CAM) experience.
- Writing or reviewing proposal Bases of Estimates (BOEs).
- Capacity planning and resource loading schedule experience
- Presenting to senior government and/or Lockheed Martin leaders.
- Familiarity with Lockheed Martin Space Systems processes (Earn Value Management Systems, Cost Accounting, Non-Conformances, FFMEAs, FOE/FOD, ESD).
- Familiarity with Lockheed Martin Space systems tools (ERP/SAP, EPDM, VECAMS, PMP Database, etc.) or industry equivalent.
- Aerospace or defense systems coating, TPS, electrical, mechanical assembly experience or experience in a similar hardware type processing facility.
- ESD and Ordnance missile assembly, integration and test experience.
- Lean Manufacturing experience and/or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certifications.
- Knowledge of/experience with LM proposal process and tools (I.e. SAP, GenBOE, etc.).
- Experience with Electro Static Discharge (ESD) and Ordnance missile assembly, integration and test (AI&T) operations.
- Proven Leadership and Management of Aerospace and Manufacturing products.
- Proven communication skills between Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Proven management of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Strong Mechanical background with detailed Manufacturing process overview.
- Proven production in flow troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of weld certification/process. Other Important Information You Should Know Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Telecommute: The work associated with this position will be performed at the designated Lockheed Martin facility. Situational telecommuting may be considered and authorized at the discretion of your leader and based upon the role.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekSecurity Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.Experience Level: Experienced ProfessionalBusiness Unit: SPACERelocation Available: PossibleCareer Area: Manufacturing Type: Full-TimeVirtual Location: no Shift: First