Concrete Pump Operator
Daphne - Alabama (AL),
Landmark Enterprise, LLC
$17 - $22 an hour
Landmark Concrete Pumping is now hiring experienced concrete pump operators! We have 1 dispatcher, multiple pumps & pump mechanics. We are looking to expand our business and are needing 1-3 full time operators.
-CDL minimum class B
-Previous concrete operating experience
-Clean driving record
-Exceptional directional skills
-Must be able to life over 50 pounds
Job Type: Full-time
The basic responsibilities of the Pump Operator includes, but not limited to the following.
- Pre-trip inspection of concrete pumps pursuant to DOT regulations.
- The pre-trip inspection includes checking fluid levels of engine oil, antifreeze, tire pressure, brakes, and other driver operated controls such as hydraulic systems, line systems, and hydraulics.
- Fills water tank before each project by placing rubber hose into the water tank and filling after checking that all valves are shut.
- Safely drives to a project site that is assigned.
- Uses map book and experience and takes the most direct route to the job site to ensure on-time service.
- Safely drives concrete pump into site and works with a contractor to set up a pump in a safe position.
- Pump concrete pursuant to a customer desire with respect to yards per hour in the safest manner.
- Upon completion, the operator will clean out pump systems in the project were desired by a contractor or homeowner, in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Keep pump dispatch informed as to the status of projects via two-way radio, digital pagers, and cellular phones, if available.
- Prior to leaving the job site, the driver is responsible for completing all paperwork and collection of monies if necessary.
- Each operator is responsible to call callout each day for start time.
- Each operator is expected to perform a post-trip inspection of the concrete pump pursuant to
- DOT standards and communications with maintenance is imperative.
- If not billed out on a pump and called to work, the operator may be asked to work or clean on the pump, assist at a batch or other related duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class B CDL (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma