Customer Relations Representative - State Farm Agent Team Me...
Decatur - Alabama (AL), 35601
Trevor Butcher - State Farm Agent
$30,000 - $40,000 a year
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: $30,000 - $40,000+
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.