Customer Service Representative-1
Fultondale - Alabama (AL), 35215
Location:1588 Carson Rd, Fultondale, Alabama 35217 United States of America
Do you enjoy helping others and are you passionate about engaging and interacting with customers?
Are you a student looking for a job that offers the flexibility your schedule needs or are you currently working, and simply looking for some extra hours to supplement your income? If so, then a Storage Customer Service Representative position with U-Haul is just what you are looking for!
Our Storage Customer Service Representatives are trained and knowledgeable members of our team with a strong desire to help U-Haul meet our customers’ needs and demands. U-Haul’s needs for Storage Customer Service Representatives are significantly greater on evenings, weekends, and holidays.
The Storage Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service and assisting the Site Manager to complete daily tasks.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Support the site manager with facility operations
- Answer phone inquiries from active and prospective customers
- Show storage units and explain terms of rental agreement
- Prepare rental contracts for customers
- Perform general routine property clean up and minor repair work
- Ensure all vacant storage units are clean, dry, secure, and available for new customers
Click on the link below to learn more about the job.
- Very Competitive
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
- Well-developed oral, written, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to interact with others
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and responds well to questions
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain a good driving record to operate commercial motor vehicles
- Adhere to all local state and federal vehicular regulations while driving
High School Diploma or equivalent
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching or similar activities, and lifting a minimum of 50 lbs assisted or unassisted.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.