Branch Office Administrator - Hamilton, AL
Hamilton - Alabama (AL), 35570
Estimated salary $53,046 - $68,961 a year
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, MO, Tempe, AZ and Mississauga Canada provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience.
Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with financial advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We’re proud to have more offices in the U.S. and Canada than any other investment firm, serving over seven million clients.
Our Branch Office Administrators are a valued part of the client team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results.
We'll give you the support you need.
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Comprehensive 6 month training including an experienced peer mentor
- A network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home
You can also expect…
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit sharing, 401k (US) or Group RRSP (Canada), and comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal days
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development
What characteristics would make you a successful BOA?
- Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
- Comfortable in your ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in current and new office technology
- Willingness to learn how financial services/markets work
For the 21st time, Edward Jones is named one of the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE magazine. Edward Jones took the No. 7 spot on the prestigious list, the 16th year the firm has ranked in the top 10.
From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.