Manufacturing Operations Analyst (Associate)
Huntsville - Alabama (AL),
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Manufacturing Operations Analyst to join the dynamic team in Huntsville, AL.
- Assist with activities across multiple functions to resolve emergent issues in support of circuit card assembly production operations.
- Conducts assessments of processes and practices for comparison to applicable standards and criteria; applies process management and process improvement techniques to resolve production concerns; uses problem-solving, analytical, and negotiation skills to develop innovative solutions to manufacturing problems.
- Provides feedback on assessment results and pursues solutions.
- Supports the organization to implement strategies and plans.
- Works under the general supervision of the Senior Manufacturing Manager for Plant Operations.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. (Ability to obtain interim and/or final clearance Post-Start.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Master’s degree or higher.
- More than 1 year of experience using all the following Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- More than 1 year of experience working with and partnering with cross-functional teams on projects and initiatives.
- More than 1 year of experience in a manufacturing or operations environment.
- More than 1 year of experience supporting Operations, Materials Management and/or Supply Chain functions in a production environment.
- More than 1 year of experience with Supplier Management or Procurement practices and processes.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.