Procurement Analyst (Associate)
Huntsville - Alabama (AL),
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS) Supply Chain is looking for a highly motivated Associate Procurement Analyst responsible for managing and coordinating supply/demand imbalances to align supply to program needs in Huntsville, AL.
- Creates purchase requisitions from MRP requirements or non-MRP driven requirements in order to pass requirements to procurement in support of required products and services.
- Helps coordinate all schedule change requests with procurement and process all schedule changes in accordance with requirement needs and plans out schedules to minimize shortages.
- Deploys, update, and track procurement plan for supply chain integration and procurement analysis.
- Leads efforts to mitigate risk and resolve problems through research of procurement transactions, projects, and tasks with respect to all programs involving high risk and complexity.
- Manages Supply / Demand imbalances to align supply to program needs.
This position requires the ability to obtain a clearance for access to a
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- More than 1 year of experience with Supply Chain Planning.
- More than 1 year of experience managing and coordinating supply/demand imbalances.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.)
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.