Space Planning Coordinator
Huntsville - Alabama (AL), 35810
Job TitleSpace Planning Coordinator
Job Description SummaryThe role will work with C&W Services client Aerojet Rocketdyne to collect space data and coordinate office space planning. This position will be intimately involved in the MAC process for the Organization. This role will report to the Account Manager and support the organizational efforts for space planning.
- Support occupancy space data management.
- Conduct periodic occupancy audits to ensure information pertaining to department locations, individuals, and configuration of spaces are accurate and up-to-date in the system.
- Responsible for doing space plan updates, with restacking scenarios and test fits.
- Scenario planning in option development (including analysis of office cube ratios), and area planning.
- Monitor day to day space utilization.
- Working with the local team to complete alignment of head count growth, executive summaries, with detailed scenario charts and graphs.
- Responsible to submit floorplan personnel assignment updates and maintain the occupancy tool.
- Manage allocation planning information in the system and ensure data is kept up-to-date.
- Manage space contact information in the system.
- Partner with the team on customer communications.
- 2 years of working knowledge of Space planning and of business tools commonly used in the industry (i.e., Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Strong collaboration ability, tactical space planning, design implementation, project management.
- Experience with workplace strategies, design implementation, project management, and assessment/analysis of potential space use.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.