Business Process Analyst
Huntsville - Alabama (AL),
General Dynamics Information Technology
GDIT is currently seeking an entry level Business Process Analyst who will be supporting acquisition operations and analysis of Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Programs within the Ground Based Missile Defense (MDA/GD) area. The successful candidate will need to have an active Secret clearance in order to be considered.
As the selected Business Process Analyst, you will be responsible for the following (not limited to):
- Candidate will be capable of assisting in the execution of acquisition operations, program management, program analysis, providing administrative support and other support as required.
- Candidate will be capable of using Microsoft Power Point for the development of acquisition decision briefings, have expertise in Microsoft Excel for numerical analysis of acquisition data and capable of learning how to manage deadlines for assigned tasks using a government provided software management system.
- Candidate has to be able to learn and understand aspects of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) as appropriate.
- Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified acquisition documentation and other documents as required.
- Represents the business unit to complete acquisition and program management tasks as required.
- Coordinates with various people and activities within the area of responsibility to ascertain requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, data acquisition, and other requirements as needed.
- Teamwork is very important in this setting. The candidate must be able to work effectively as a team member
In order to be considered for this opportunity with GDIT, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Suite of software, understanding of computer system capabilities, business processes, and workflow.
- DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.