Huntsville - Alabama (AL),
General Dynamics Information Technology
GDIT’s Federal Civilian Division is seeking a Contract Administrator, who will be responsible for administering a portfolio of contracts within the Civilian Agencies Sector’s Science and Engineering Business Unit whose client base primarily includes NASA, DOE, NNSA, EPA and NOAA. GDIT is looking for an individual with a proven track record of managing large complex contract vehicles of varying types primarily within the areas of Information and Technology (IT) Services, and Solutions and Professional Services, and High Performance Computing.
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures internal contractual compliance with relevant terms and conditions and compliance with designated management objectives.
- Negotiates contracts, including price, terms, and conditions, and reviews subsequent contractual documents for legal sufficiency prior to execution.
- Serves as point of contact with internal departments concerning specific contract questions, issues, and problems.
- Reviews requests for proposals and participates in proposal color reviews.
- Reviews and approves solicited and unsolicited proposals for submission to customers.
- Reviews and negotiates various types of agreements.
- Interprets contractual work requirements and obligations.
- Makes recommendations regarding contracts implementation.
- Maintains current knowledge of
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 2+ years, US Federal Acquisition preferred.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, as well as, advanced analytical, critical thinking, and negotiation abilities
- Highly experienced with various contract types
- Advanced Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and customer agency supplements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.