Huntsville - Alabama (AL),
Huntsville Embassy Suites
- Job ID #: 10787
- Property Name: Huntsville Embassy Suites - 721
- Functional Area: Guest Services
- Position Type: Part Time
- Location: Huntsville, AL
- Bonus Eligibility: No
To act as the sole Guest Service representative during the overnight shift. To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct department and to balance the guest ledger on a daily basis, and complete all necessary reports.
1. Keep accurate accounts of cash, checks, and credit transactions
2. Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity
3. Address guest complaints, issues and/or requests in friendly and professional manner taking initiative to resolve all issues. Ensure that all matters are resolved or addressed with the proper department head.
4. Report to management about asset
5. Manages daily paperwork including occupancy report, guest list, cash drawer summary, balance sheet, account summary, history file, and housekeeping report
6. Performs duties of a guest service agent
7. May be required to make management decisions in a manager’s absence
8. Effectively utilize excel, workbooks, and access to submit reports to corporate office as appropriate
1. Previous auditing experience preferred
2. Must be able to work during the overnight hours including weekends and holidays
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.