Huntsville - Alabama (AL), 35808
n-Link Corporation was founded in 1995 as a high-end enterprise IT solutions firm attracting high-flying performers to join our company of owners. As a woman-owned small business, the founder created an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in 1999 and 10 years later became 100% ESOP owned. In 2011, the company was selected as a "Top Small Company Workplaces" by Inc. Magazine and was awarded the prestigious "Innovation Award" by the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO). It has also won a place on Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America for 2013, 2014 and 2015.
~Position is contingent upon award notification~
We are currently seeking a highly qualified Graphic Designer to support a new contract effort in Redstone Arsenal, AL. This position is pending award notification.
- Review technical content developed by engineers, and evaluate and edit documents for completeness, accuracy, and to improve clarity.
- Gather and analyze technical information and translate that information into clear and articulate documentation and presentations.
- Format and produce computer-generated forms, tables, and graphs.
- Optimize the quality and usability of the documentation/presentations using graphics and other formatting/style enhancements.
- Verify the accuracy of technical documentation to ensure that it is complete, meets editorial and government specifications, and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, content format, and style
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design
- Experience supporting DoD programs preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience editing technical documents.
- The capability to be self-directed, efficient, and dependable.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
EEO COMPANY STATEMENT:
~n-Link is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status. ~ In addition, if you would like to requast a copy of our Affirmative Action Plan, you can do so by placing a formal request.
Section 508 Disclaimer: n-Link is committed to ensuring that our Career Portal Site is accessible to the widest possible audience. We are continually improving accessibility by following all recommended guidelines outlined in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. If you or someone else, needs assistance in applying to one of our advertised positions, please contact someone from our Human Resources Team for assistance. Please describe the nature of the problem and the section where the difficulty was encountered. We will do our best to provide you with the information you require so that you are able to apply to the position. We can be contacted via email [email protected] or by calling (541) 362-6192. Thank you!~