Huntsville - Alabama (AL), 35808
n-Link Corporation was founded in 1995 as a high-end enterprise IT solutions firm attracting high-flying performers to join our company of owners. As a woman-owned small business, the founder created an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in 1999 and 10 years later became 100% ESOP owned. In 2011, the company was selected as a "Top Small Company Workplaces" by Inc. Magazine and was awarded the prestigious "Innovation Award" by the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO). It has also won a place on Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America for 2013, 2014 and 2015.
~Position is contingent upon award notification~
We are currently seeking a highly qualified IA & Policy Compliance Professional to support a new contract effort in Redstone Arsenal, AL. This position is pending award notification.
The position will be responsible for improving the effectiveness of command owned information system-related cybersecurity risks management and reporting.
- Provide Quality Assurance (QA) review for cybersecurity authorization and guidance documents, including: security categorizations, system security plans, cybersecurity system assessment reports, security risk assessments, vulnerability assessment reports, and contingency plans and reports.
- Provide monthly status, monitoring, and performance metrics .
- Ensure all contract deliverables meet established QA standards and contractual guidelines.
- Review deliverables and work products for editorial/grammatical and organizational defects.
- Provide direct technical writing and editing support to customer as needed.
- Draft and or maintain information systems security documentation templates in accordance with latest FISMA, NIST or federal guidance. Review completed templates to ensure completeness and
- Minimum of 5 years of systems engineer experience
- Possess an understanding of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- DoDI Tech Level III certification
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering, or other technology required. Concentration in cybersecurity preferred.
EEO COMPANY STATEMENT:
~n-Link is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status. ~ In addition, if you would like to requast a copy of our Affirmative Action Plan, you can do so by placing a formal request.
Section 508 Disclaimer: n-Link is committed to ensuring that our Career Portal Site is accessible to the widest possible audience. We are continually improving accessibility by following all recommended guidelines outlined in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998. If you or someone else, needs assistance in applying to one of our advertised positions, please contact someone from our Human Resources Team for assistance. Please describe the nature of the problem and the section where the difficulty was encountered. We will do our best to provide you with the information you require so that you are able to apply to the position. We can be contacted via email [email protected] or by calling (541) 362-6192. Thank you!~