Huntsville - Alabama (AL),
Are you a values-driven individual? Do you have the determination to provide legendary work performance? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you ready for a challenge? Are you interested in hearing what our employees say about us? Check out our website at http://www.signzoneinc.com/
Showdown Displays is a subsidiary company of Sign-Zone, LLC. We manufacture and supply event, display and promotional products to the Advertising Specialty and the Promotional Products industry. We also have received recognition for exceptional growth, innovative products, company culture and legendary customer service. We invite you to view some of our products at: www.showdowndisplays.com.
We actively live out our core values: Passion for Excellence, Accountability, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork and Integrity. For prospective team members who possess these values, are passionate about what they do and want to truly make a difference, joining our company can be a life-changing opportunity.
As an Inventory Associate you will be responsible for tracking and managing inventory at our Huntsville, AL plant. This will include conducting onsite lot counts and maintaining inventory control systems. You will be familiar with the Showdown's inventory and purchase process and will be able to track down missing or misplaced inventory and correct discrepancies. Excellent interpersonal skills, analytic skills, and presentation skills. In this position you must be proactive and possess the ability to assist, plan, coordinate, and initiate action when appropriate. The candidate must be forklift certified.
What you will be responsible for:
- Create and count based on Cycle count schedule.
- Correct count discrepancies and investigate, if appropriate.
- Issue make to stock orders as required
- Act as back up to Purchasing as needed
- Provide reports of inventory issues
- Understand the company’s inventory situation and make recommendations to improve all aspects of inventory
- Examine inventory data, identify errors quickly and efficiently
- Problem solve issues directly related to inventory, whether process error, human error, or electronic
- Develop and conduct methods for daily reconciliation
- Maintain inventory integrity with visibility, accuracy, and ongoing maintenance
- Practice electronic housekeeping and develop preventative measures
- Exercise authority to stop non-conformance and correct situations detrimental to inventory accuracy develop strategies as they relate to short term and long range goals
- Design, test, and implement inventory controls and systems as requested
- Unload and Load trucks as needed
- Receive incoming deliveries and verify counts
What will you bring to the table (Skills/Experience Required):
- Two to five years direct hands on experience in a manufacturing environment with a proven track record of successful inventory reconciliation on a large scale
- Detail focused
- Experience with logistics, freight, order transactions and finished goods
- Efficient with Word, Excel and computer navigation – ERP Systems (MS Navision) preferred
- Ability to operate a Class II: Electric Motor Narrow Aisle Truck, as well as Class IV: Internal Combustion Engine Forklift.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office and on the warehouse floor with low to high noise levels. Will be required to lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted, count parts paying attention to detail and committed to accuracy.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must possess our Core Values: Passion for Excellence, Accountability, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork and Integrity
What will you enjoy from working with us?
(This is the good stuff!)
- Recognition for your hard work and achievements!
- Opportunity for new challenges! We are growing!
- Competitive pay and benefits including 401k!
- Paid training.
- Fitness Center and game room! Are you a good at ping pong and billiards?
- Popcorn Thursdays!
- Fun work environment built on six Core Values ~ Passion for Excellence, Accountability, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork and Integrity. This is not just a poster on the wall!
- Great employee referral program! Refer someone and earn cash! How legendary is that?
- Strong leadership team!
- An organization that gives back – we strongly support Common Hope and Junior Achievement.
- An organization that you will be proud to work for!
If you can demonstrate your extraordinary successes in the areas above, then we would love to hear from you! Please gather your resume, along with a summary of your successes referencing the questions above and apply at www.signzoneinc.com.
Offers are contingent upon passing all background checks, drug screen, criminal check and professional reference checks.