Coil Cleaning Technician-Mobile, AL
Mobile - Alabama (AL),
Bonded Filter Co.
Coil Cleaning Technician, Job, Filter Service, Full-time, Mobile, AL
We are hiring a Coil Cleaning Technician for our Coil Cleaning Department as a Full-time employee in our Mobile, AL Market.
As a Coil Cleaning Technician with BFC Solutions, you will install air filters and perform coil cleaning primarily in rooftop air ventilation and HVAC systems for retail and commercial businesses. BFC Solutions specializes in preventative maintenance and provides air quality solutions for some of the most recognized retail and commercial brands in America.
Coil Cleaning Technician Job Requirements:
- Moderate overnight travel, and travel away from home for extended periods of time.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver's License subject to continuous review.
- Pass a Drug Test, and Background Check (including criminal and driving record)
- Must be comfortable with and confident working at heights up-to 40 feet above ground level and using extension ladders.
- Meet ladder safety requirements as defined by OSHA.
- Weigh less than 225 lbs due to ladder weight restriction
Must be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions.
Integrity – must act with integrity at all times.
Must demonstrate a superior Customer Service attitude.
Be comfortable using the Customer’s & Company technology platform.
Work independently with remote supervision & the Field Support Team.
A typical work week will require 40 – 45 hours.
Must be able to lift and carry up-to 75 pounds repeatedly.
Coil Cleaning Technician Preferred Experience:
- Facility and/or grounds maintenance
- Cable installation
- Route delivery and set-up
As a Coil Cleaning Technician with BFC Solutions, we make sure to put our technicians first. We offer comprehensive benefits, pay advancement, and bonus opportunities. We give our Technicians the tools to be successful: 2 weeks of paid training, a company van, tools, uniforms, materials, as well as 24-hour support. This position offers stable year-round employment with a growing industry leader in Air Filtration Service.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer