Mobile - Alabama (AL), 36607
Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families!
The Center for Reproductive Medicine is proud to serve patients in south Alabama, the Mississippi Gulf Coast, and the Florida panhandle and to provides patients with the full spectrum of infertility and genetic treatments from basic infertility treatment to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). Our certified Embryology Laboratory led by an onsite Lab Director and highly trained embryologists is equipped with the LifeAire laboratory air filtration system that contributes to our success rates. Since our founding more than 25 years ago in 1993, we have helped countless families achieve their dreams with more than 7,000 babies born.
CRM Alabama focuses on recruiting, training, and leading a fertility team who share the physician’s commitment to both curing and healing. Then giving them the freedom to do their best at science, medicine, and care. They are led by the physician’s own example of identifying with the struggles and joys of fertility treatment.
Our mission is simple: to be the premier provider of compassionate and patient focused fertility & reproductive services, with utmost integrity and concern, delivered through a dedicated, diverse and expert team of physicians, scientists and staff.
Together, we make families happen!
What if each day you could….
Make a difference in the lives of others
Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
Work in a team environment that has a common goal
See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at CRM Alabama!
ABOUT THE JOB
The Surgery Scheduler participates in and is responsible for scheduling office based and hospital procedures consistent with patients’ diagnosis and procedure request. The Surgery Scheduler must be able to respond to both written and oral correspondence regarding scheduling changes/cancellations in a timely, accurate manner. The Surgery Scheduler requires utilization of clinical knowledge to schedule appropriate procedures/surgeries, per provider’s orders
This a full time, fully benefited position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedules office and hospital based medical procedures, for patients with appropriate provider and time/location slot, utilizing appropriate scheduling code.
- Schedules diagnostic and imaging tests to be complete, if necessary. Schedules office and hospital based medical procedures, tests and imaging ensuring available time is utilized to maximum efficiency.
- Interfaces with appropriate vendor staff to ensure all necessary equipment will be on site for office and hospital based procedures, including scheduling with contracted anesthesia groups.
- Interfaces with appropriate hospital staff to ensure a cohesive working relationship in providing patient care.
- Enters notes/special instructions needed for scheduling in the electronic medical
- High School diploma, or college preferred
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in office/clinic/practice administration preferred
- Surgery scheduling experience
- OBGYN experience a plus
- Experience with insurance verification and prior authorizations
- Experience creating patient estimates
- Able to collect money
- Able to meet dead lines
- Able to work unsupervised
- Experience with NextGen, Artworks, PayJunction, and Insurance Websites highly desirable
CRM Alabama can offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, life insurance and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays..
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year!
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Free Flu Shots.
- Employee assistance program.
For additional information on CRM Alabama, please visit our website at https://www.infertilityalabama.com/
CRM Alabama participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with CRM Alabama/IntegraMed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.