Security Worker - Flowers Montgomery - Sanitation
Montgomery - Alabama (AL), 36101
Position Summary: The Security Worker is responsible for maintaining the security of people and/or property in assigned area(s). Responsibilities may include but are not limited to, assisting clients, customers, and visitors to and on site, enforcing site regulations, reporting safety hazards, assisting with traffic control, etc. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Provides patrol of buildings and surrounding property
- Protects property and staff by maintaining safe and secure surroundings
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and admits appropriate personnel
- Previous experience as a security officer preferred
- Must hold proper license based on state/local regulations
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 25 lbs.
- Requires frequent standing, walking, and climbing stairs