Northport - Alabama (AL), 35473
JNJ Production LLC
Estimated salary $14 - $15 an hour
JNJ Production is looking for enthusiastic and energetic Fulfillment Associates to join our warehousing team. As a Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for offloading stock deliveries, processing work orders, locating merchandise, and packaging orders for shipment. You will also be required to operate warehouse machinery including forklifts and pallet jacks.
To ensure success as a Fulfillment Associate, you should have a good understanding of warehousing procedures, a good eye for detail, and the ability to lift heavy objects. Ultimately, an ideal Fulfillment Associate will possess the ability to process orders quickly and efficiently while adhering to safety and quality standards.
Fulfillment Associate Responsibilities:
- Offloading delivery trucks transporting merchandise into the warehouse.
- Arranging incoming deliveries in designated storage areas.
- Performing warehouse duties using pallet jacks and forklifts. (Previous forklift experience is a plus, but not necessary. We will provide forklift training and certification if needed.)
- Reading and deciphering work orders.
- Locating and extracting merchandise from shelves and storage areas.
- Confirming merchandise information matches that of the work order.
- Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities.
Fulfillment Associate Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of warehousing procedures an advantage.
- Previous experience as a Fulfillment Associate. (At least 1 year)
- Ability to read and interpret written work orders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Ability to work in a loud environment.
- Ability to stand or walk for up to eight hours a day.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply