Theodore - Alabama (AL),
Outside Fire & Fab Sales Representative
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson Fire and Fab is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Outside Builder Sales Representative. Ferguson Fire & Fabrication is the nation’s largest independent distributor of fire protection supplies. We cater to fire protection contractors by offering a vast inventory of fire protection products and high-quality fabrication.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with an assigned customer base, including key accounts, ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services always
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Monitor sales trends and product performance results
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge to promote a professional image in the field
- Work with other branch personnel to ensure great customer
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but prior experience in Fire Protection industry, will be considered. A successful Outside Sales Rep will possess the following:
- Fire Protection sales or field experience is preferred
- A strong sales presence
- Problem solving, leadership and listening skills
- Product and vendor knowledge (or the ability to quickly learn it)
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.