Systems and Network Analyst
Tuscaloosa - Alabama (AL),
Alabama Credit Union
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
The system and Network Analyst will be responsible for assisting in installing, configuring, maintaining, securing, troubleshooting and monitoring all aspects of IT infrastructure including network and servers.
Responsible for installation and maintenance of complex data communications equipment and data networks that link numerous computing platforms, Windows, Mac, Unix, and Linux operating systems, and network topologies.
Configuration and maintenance of storage arrays, virtual/physical servers, databases, directory systems, phone system, applications, backup systems across various computing platforms and networks. Installation, maintenance, monitoring, and support of LAN and WAN infrastructure that includes communications devices, security devices, email security, and web security.
Assist with testing and implementation of new technology. Responsible for developing IT policies and procedures and assisting the help desk with complex incidents. Serve as an additional help desk technician when needed.
To apply for the Systems and Network Analyst position:
Interested candidates may apply
- 3 - 5 years: 3-5 years of related experience and one year IT Help Desk experience.
- Bachelors or better
- Organization Skills
- Computer Skills
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help