Customer Service Representative (Shower Door Division) - Tus...
Tuscaloosa - Alabama (AL), 35406
Job ID: 161518
Coral Industries a CRH company, is a leading manufacturer of quality architectural and shower enclosure products in North America.
Serve customers by providing product and service information, resolving product and service problems, and process orders. Will assist with estimating costs, sizing and dimensions of the products, as well as discussing with customers about installation of the products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain broad knowledge of clients, products and services of the organization
- Document customer interactions and transactions
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns, demonstrate empathy, and be an advocate for the customer
- Accurately process phoned, faxed, and e-mailed quotes and orders in accordance with cut off times and other time constraints that may exist
- Data entry of faxed, emailed, and phoned in orders for production
- Coordinate between sales and production to meet customer deadlines
- Maintain good communication channels with product and support staff
- Communicate with customers to determine expected delivery date and time
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustments; following up to ensure resolution
- Assist sales staff with expediting orders and communications with the production floor
- Provide assistance to all co-workers when needed
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely performing tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of the job
Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements
To be considered for the Customer Service Representative position, the following conditions must be met:
- A minimum of 1 year previous customer service experience, glass industry preferred
- Strong organizational and listening skills
- Ability to read and perform mathematical calculations, and write measurements in number fractions
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand drawings and specifications
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work with deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment to meet required deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and conduct themselves professionally, with excellent written and verbal communications
- Computer experience and accuracy in numeric typing
- Experience with installation, assembly, carpentry, or construction is a plus
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Coral Industries, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.