Technical Support Specialist
Vance - Alabama (AL), 35490
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday *Specific Hours TBD
OVERTIME: As Required
WEEKENDS: As Required
END: Open-Ended Assignment *No Scheduled End Date
Under general supervision, this position performs a variety of general administrative and secretarial task of moderate complexity and scope to relieve the Senior Manager of administrative details.
- Execute or initiate implementation of administrative practices and procedures determined by, or in conjunction with others.
- Prepare and check agenda for meetings, attending staff and / or conference rooms as directed and prepare the minutes of the meetings as required.
- Perform administrative functions required by the Senior Manager in the execution of his or her duties.
- Provide knowledge and assistance to the other staff members in order to ensure smooth operations.
- Perform filing of company information for the Quality department or forward the records to the appropriate personnel for filing.
- Communicate information between the Senior Manager and staff members verbally and / or in writing.
- Prepare and coordinate the flow of communication from the Quality Department and / or external allied organizations and entities.
- Arrange for conference meetings, seminars, and agendas.
- Prepare travel requests, make transportation plans, and arrange hotel stays for administrative staff and associated company executives when requested.
- Contact and communicate with German counterparts and executive offices.
- Coordinate travel schedule for the Senior
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel proficiency.
- Strong ability to maintain a professional demeanor in all situations.
- Highly reliable with withholding confidential information.
- Extreme flexibility in schedule.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Project coordination experience.
- Proven ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- German Language Fluency.
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or a related field of study -OR- the equivalent combination of education and / or years of experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant professional experience working in an Administrative Assistant function.
SWJ TECHNOLOGY, LLC employment opportunities and practices do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, disabilities, genetic information, gender identity and expression, religion, national origin, veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by law.