Anchorage - Alaska (AK),
Credit Union 1
The Marketing Strategist is primarily responsible for the lifecycle of a product marketing campaign. This includes successfully developing marketing strategies and facilitate execution of strategies and campaigns. This position will serve as subject matter expert to effectively promote the Credit Union 1 brand to our members and prospective members in support of strategic initiatives and business goals. Apply broad functional knowledge and seasoned expertise to improve the performance of brand/product campaigns and initiatives. Maintain an understanding and advanced knowledge of the functions, processes and systems of other cognizant business units. Serve as project lead on complex issues requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives and competing priorities. Works without supervision with extensive latitude for independent judgment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Track marketing goals, plans, budget, deliverables and deadlines.
- Develop integrated strategies for marketing campaigns, oversees planning, creative briefings, brainstorm sessions, and, with internal teams, presents post campaign results and recommendations.
- Serve as the primary consultant working with brand and product owners to develop and execute marketing strategies and advertising campaigns across paid and owned media.
- Ensure a deep understanding of cross-functional efforts to facilitate and communicate “big picture,” provide industry, product-level and brand guidance or clarification where needed and seek out necessary approvals so all initiatives remain integrated, on schedule and key stakeholders remain updated and aligned.
- Collaborate with all levels of business unit leaders, to determine goals and product line enhancements for the development of the marketing plan and opportunities.
- Leverage internal and external expertise and capabilities to provide additional insights in the creation and refinement of campaign strategies.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Credit Union 1’s brand, products and services, and trends within the marketing industry, competitors, etc. to provide recommendations.
- Provide guidance
- College degree in business or marketing with 3 years of experience preferred or equivalent with and a working knowledge of MS Office products, Asana, as well as Adobe Creative Cloud is required.
- Must be comfortable learning other programs and platforms as needed.
- Significant experience in collaborating across organizational boundaries and building partnerships across various functions.
- Ability to synthesize results of campaign analysis, develop and make recommendations and presents results to solve unique and complex problems.
- Extensive experience managing multiple initiatives and meeting changing requirements and priorities to accomplish objective.
- Expert skill using innovative thinking to solve problems and facilitate the decision-making process
- Expert verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced skill interacting with staff, management, vendors and members diplomatically and tactfully.
- Qualified applicants will have the ability to work independently with input, approvals and supervision of Marketing Manager.
- Must have a keen eye for detail, proof reading and editing with proven track record of having executed and completed projects on time.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be able to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Preferred knowledge of state and Federal laws, industry regulations, principles, and practices; and company policies that govern CU1’s products/services.
- This position is responsible for abiding and complying with the policy for compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and anti-money laundering laws and regulations (BSA/AML) and the policy for compliance with office of foreign assets control laws and regulations (OFAC).
Salary Level: 16 $22.12 - $28.85 - $35.58
Thank you for your interest in employment with Credit Union 1!