Assistant Director of EVS - Anchorage, AK
Anchorage - Alaska (AK), 99508
HHS Environmental Services, LLC
Estimated salary $17 - $20 an hour
- Train and develop team members to uphold HHS’ standards and to create a positive team environment
- Recruit quality team members who reflect HHS’ values
- Create and manage team member schedules
- Communicate regularly with hospital staff to align goals and expectations
- Perform daily inspections, providing coaching, and discipline
- Willingness to follow HHS defined policies and procedures
- Be a good financial steward of HHS and hospital resources
- Manage vendor ordering for the housekeeping team
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and able to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to relocate for promotion to Director is preferred (promotions are not guaranteed in the same market or nearby markets of the initial job)
HHS is one of the largest privately owned support service providers in the United States. We were founded in 1975, and started out by providing one hospital in Texas with
Benefits and Compensation
Our company is a great place to work; we offer paid vacations, paid sick days, full benefits, exceptional compensation packages, and the opportunity for advancement. Increasing compensation and advancing your career will only be limited by your performance. All compensation packages are negotiable. Regardless of your starting point with HHS, our history has proven that most salaried team members can double their base compensation within 5 years of their start date.
The Essential Functions Test (EFT)
- At HHS, we know that people drive our success. We need team members with a positive attitude who are committed to teamwork, compassionate patient care, and top-notch quality service. What’s more, we need team members who can perform the essential physical functions of the job.
- To make sure our team members can in fact perform those functions specifically related to their job duties with HHS, they must PASS 100% of the HHS Essential Functions Test (EFT). During the EFT, individuals will be expected to perform a series of controlled lifts and movements that replicate the tasks performed as part of their employment.
- The EFT helps HHS determine whether potential team members have the physical abilities required to perform their job.
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.