Contract Management Specialist
Kotzebue - Alaska (AK),
Estimated salary $39,048 - $56,585 a year
Start Over with Job Search
RETURNING APPLICANT? Login Now
Title: Contract Management Specialist Range: 17
Program: Risk & Contract Management Status: Non-Exempt
Housing Priority: None Covered: No
Provides contract and grant management services, and supports the Director of Contracts and Grants and/or other programs as needed. Serves as the database manager for association contracts and grants. Works with program managers on grant reporting. Reports directly to the Director of Contracts and Grants.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains an organizational contract and grant management database for the association. Continuous improvement of database to meet demands is expected.
- Assists with contract review and development, to include board of directors’ presentation materials.
- Maintains Joint Commission compliance of all clinical contracts as necessary.
- Identify and gather all active contracts and grants for input into the management database.
- Assists grant program managers with timely report notifications and submissions when necessary.
- Organizes and maintains a paper contract filing system for the association, including archiving and storing documents.
- Provides clerical support to Director of Contracts and Grants and other Senior Administrators when needed.
- Provides guidance to internal and external customers.
- Disseminates information and notices to internal and external partners.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent and three years of contract or project management and clerical experience or a bachelor’s degree in a related field will suffice. Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality. Experience in creating and maintaining database and filing systems. Knowledge of computer applications a must; ability to operate all office equipment. Excellent organizational skills and project management skills. Ability to travel in small planes. Valid driver’s license is required with a good enough driving history to be insured to drive Maniilaq Association vehicles.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be considered an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this job, and the employer reserves the right to revise or change this description. This description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the above essential duties and meet physical demands; this work requires extended periods of sitting at an office desk and lifting up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to meet those conditions.