Wasilla - Alaska (AK), 99654
Estimated salary $14 an hour
Algone Interventional Pain Clinic, a division of Medical Group of Alaska, LLC, is currently seeking a full-time medical assistant for our Wasilla clinic.
We are an Interventional pain management clinic with a broad scope of specialties utilizing a wide range of minimally invasive surgical and non-surgical techniques to reduce the impact of chronic pain on our patient's lives. Our dynamic teams are driven for the best patient care within an energetic and attentive atmosphere.
The medical assistant will be responsible for providing professional care for clinic patients under supervision of the physician. They will assist physician and staff in coordinating patient care, and functions as primary liaison between patients, staff and physician.
General MA Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Assesses patient's general condition and takes vital signs and weight.
- Maintains exam rooms for necessary supplies and materials. Ensures cleanliness. Prepares list of medical supplies needed. Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatment, examination and testing of
10. Sanitize, restock, organize exam rooms, procedure room, supply room, clinical care areas.
11. Perform other related duties as directed or required.
- High school diploma
- Minimum of one-year medical assistance experience preferred
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred