Sales Manager- Arizona
Arizona - Arizona (AZ),
States Title Holding
Who We Are
States Title is leading the digital transformation of the mortgage industry. We use predictive analytics and cutting-edge technology to create a modern title and escrow platform. As part of the digital transformation occurring in the mortgage industry, we believe that all underwriting, settlement, closing and recording will be instantly decisioned and administered using technology that is built with the lender, agent and customer experience in mind.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Under executive direction, manages one or more of the Company’s sales associates, as assigned, including recruiting, hiring, training, measuring performance, motivating, and otherwise directing both inside and outside sales personnel in a manner consistent with Company’s objectives. Works with the sales associates to identify market segments with the potential for revenue growth, and in the preparation and successful implementation of sales strategies directed to those potential customers. Collaborates with the Sales associates to develop new sales tools, and in the formulation and implementation of sales and marketing plans. Conducts presentations, accredited and/or non-accredited seminars and workshops on relevant subjects regionally, as assigned. Acts as a liaison between sales personnel, branch, division managers or other non-sales personnel.
Additionally, they may personally sell the Company's products and services to the real estate and financial community in order to maximize profitable market share in an assigned territory. Develops and maintains customers for the company by the extensive application of sales and service techniques.
- Assigning, directing and reviewing the work of others.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong public speaking and/or teaching skills.
- Clear, concise and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work, including real estate agents, escrow officers, attorneys and others.
- Proficient computer skills including operating common and/or specialized software related to title and escrow.
- Maintaining accuracy, high productivity, and meeting urgent fixed deadlines.
- Identifying and resolving client-service needs and problems.
- Experience in a real estate related field is desired.
- Experience in direct sales and management.
- Basic real estate property law as it applies to title and escrow in the state you are located.
- Understanding of terminology and documents related to title and escrow.
- Ability to prepare reports and correspondence.
- Valid Drivers License in good standing in State assigned to work.
- State licensing and certification.
- Ability to recruit, train and manage a sales team.
- Ability to measure success, analyze data and implement change where needed
- Ability to communicate objectives effectively as well as influence the cooperative efforts of others, both within/beyond direct lines of authority to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Adaptable, data-driven, and human-focused.
- Confident and self-motivated with a low ego.
- High capacity for dealing with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, understand, analyze, and develop creative solutions.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Ability to think strategically but enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get things done.