Contact Center QA Analyst
Gilbert - Arizona (AZ), 85297
Estimated salary $16.11 - $19.66 an hour
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
What You’ll Do:
- Must have 1-2 years in a contact or call center environment
- Degree not required but preferred
- The QA Analyst will help orchestrate the quality assurance program
- Follow defined program information, processes, and procedures
- Monitor telephone, email and chat contact center interactions to ensure standards are met using established quality assurance forms
- Meet with customer service agents along with supervisor personnel to provide feedback on quality monitoring form
- Will listen and complete surveys grading agent calls
- Will design strategies to improve agent performance
- Participate in calibration and coaching sessions
- May be required to work weekends, holidays, or off-shift, as necessary
- Must live or relocate to the greater Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements
- Should be sharp, proactive, good communicator and able to manage client expectation
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.