Mesa - Arizona (AZ),
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials U.S.A
- Manage assigned inventories to support domestic and international sales utilizing MRP techniques. Plan manufacturing to maximize resources.
- Manage inventories to meet or exceed financial goals.
- Develop and communicate planning requirements with internal and external customers and external suppliers to achieve optimum supply chain inventory levels.
- Coordinate / communicate with members of other departments within the company including production operations, engineering, quality, and accounting.
- Manage product distribution to all US distribution centers.
- Proactively identify and communicate potential product supply issues.
- Perform cycle counts on selected raw materials and packaging components. Reconcile with manufacturing and accounting departments.
- Order raw materials to support manufacturing.
- Create new material numbers in SAP and manage specification creation using C-Pro.
- Collaborate with our international partners to efficiently manage the logistics of Finished Goods and Raw Material required to support Sales and Manufacturing.
- BS/BA Business Administration, Operations Management or related degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a supply chain management role preferably in a specialty chemical related field.
- APICS certification preferred. Working experience with SAP Business Management system.
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively in a fast paced cross-functional team environment.
- Possess excellent analytical skills. Ability to adapt to change.
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Team oriented with the ability to interact with many levels of individuals.
- Knowledge of hazardous chemicals handling helpful
Successful semiconductor manufacturers move quickly. They demand quality and they require leading technology. For them, partnering with the right supplier is a critical decision.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices throughout the world and on site applications support, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is prepared to supply the world's top tier semiconductor manufacturers.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials offers a broad array of products and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing process.
Along with our broad array of advanced products, we rely on a corps of applications engineers to work directly with customers on specific applications. Technical and applications support are backed by technical service centers. FUJIFILM's investment in technical talent and equipment ensures optimal product characterization and quality in the face of the toughest customer requirements - whether in R&D or in customer applications.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.