Mobile Team Administrative Coordinator
Mesa - Arizona (AZ), 85210
La Mesa RV Center
Estimated salary $16 - $17 an hour
LaMesa RV, a family owned and operated company, is currently hiring for a Mobile Team Administrative Assistant for their growing team in the Mesa, AZ area. The ideal candidate has strong organizational skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Calls to schedule “Courtesy Appointments” following customer purchase.
· Interacts with customers to determine their needs, and educates customer of process and potential upsell.
· Checks on progress of repair throughout the day; relays information to Mobile Service Coordinator and contacts customers as directed by Mobile Service Coordinator.
· Maintains high customer satisfaction standards at all times.
· Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in progress.
· Assist Mobile Service Coordinator with follow up on parts on order.
· Assist Mobile Service Coordinator returning pending phone calls to ensure customers do not wait longer than 1 hour for a returned call.
· Assist Mobile Service Coordinator in generating work orders.
· Assist with making sure all paperwork is invoiced before Tech leaves job site and is sent to customer.
· Ensures the Mobile log is updated after any customer contact or other applicable info.
· Assist Mobile Service Coordinator with RO maintenance making sure all RO's are accounted for at all times and being closed as soon as possible.
· Assist in obtaining authorization for repairs/upsells as needed.
· Assist in coordinating follow up appointments.
· Strong organizational skills
· Highly organized
· Auto or RV experience preferred, not
Apply today! We offer a family focused corporate culture, competitive pay, healthcare coverage, PTO, paid holidays, 401K and so much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place