Financial Planner Intern
Mesa - Arizona (AZ),
Estimated salary $65,000 - $95,000 a year
Opulent Financial- Financial Planner Intern
Are you looking to build a Financial Planning Practice with unlimited earning potential? Opulent Financial has an exciting opportunity for a motivated professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong communication and networking skills. Now is the time for you to become part of an organization that helps you build your career not a job, where you earn what you’re worth, help others achieve their financial goals and make a difference in the lives of clients and the community.
What can you expect?
- Competitive and Productivity Based Compensation
We offer a competitive performance-based commission, as well as ongoing contests, conference trips and other incentives.
- Support – Work for yourself but not by yourself!
Personalized training with one-on-one support to help you start your practice.
A work environment that allows you control over your schedule.
- Training & Ongoing Education
Best-in-class sales training, product information, consumer trends and training on the skills used every day to build your business.
- Career Growth Opportunities
Mentorship programs and management tracks available day 1.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meet with prospects and members to analyze their needs and create personalized financial plans.
- Develop and present financial solutions that are aligned and suitable with individual client needs.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service and support thus developing long term
- Two or four-year degree; or three to five years of related experience and/or training. Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Insurance or related field preferred.
- Base knowledge of insurance and financial products.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn, prospecting and selling processes.
- Relationship-building skills and commitment to establishing long-term clients.
- Ability to organize and operate a business with a focus on marketing, communication and customer service.
- Ability and willingness to travel to meet with clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $65,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Commission
Pay: $65,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
To keep our representatives and clients as safe as possible we have transitioned from meeting clients in person to conducting team meetings and client appointments via zoom.
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time: