Marina Services Worker - Wahweap-Boat Rentals
Page - Arizona (AZ), 86040
$14.81 an hour
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Marina Services Worker is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction at the marina location by navigating vessels, assisting guests with boat operations, properly maintaining the dock area(s), and providing general customer service. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Cleans and maintains docks and public areas to ensure safety and satisfaction of guests and marina staff
- Ensure customers understand boating safety and assist customers with docking and piloting of boats
- Fuels, cleans, and maintains boats
- Greet customers and assist with inquires or concerns while anticipating the customers’ needs
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience working in a marina preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 50 lbs