Analyst - Fraud Risk Capabilities
Phoenix - Arizona (AZ),
Estimated salary $16 - $18 an hour
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Analyst in Fraud Risk Capabilities team will be responsible for:
- Closely work with strategy partners to define Business Capabilities, Features and customer journeys.
- Create user stories and work with Scrum teams to size the required effort.
- Works with external vendors to define E2E integration with 3rd party vendor services.
- Regularly communicates status updates to Strategy & Technology partners.
- Work closely with the strategy &
- 2+ years of experience in developing product requirements, driving product development and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or comparable experience) in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline required
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate those needs into Capabilities and Features for execution.
- Experience of driving results and collaborating in a cross-functional and global environment.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives in parallel in a single Program Increment.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 8, 2020, 1:00:24 PMAmerican Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.