Phoenix - Arizona (AZ), 85021
Estimated salary $16 - $18 an hour
Major Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Greet all incoming employees, coworkers, visitors and vendors, assisting with their concerns or inquirie
- Manage employee recruiting online systems and Campus
- Manage employee learning management system, employee portal and other employee on line
- Present at employee orientation and other
- Write and develop company correspondence, flyers, memos, letters and other materials as requested. Create, plan, and implement employee retention activities including: promotional materials, ordering supplies, confirming vendors, reserving rooms, setting up catering,
- Support or lead HR initiatives and programs including: Wellness, Trip Reduction Program (county) and others as requested.
- Assist with wage and benefits surveys.
- Manage OSHA Log and appropriate reporting.
- Manage reporting for EEOC.
- Be familiar with and assist employees with worker's compensation injuries and issues as needed. Be familiar with and assist employees with leave of absences as needed.
- Be familiar with and assist
employees with company benefits, enrollment and issues. Be aware of employee assistance programs and community outreach provided on the Campus.
Member of Safety Committee and Employee Appreciation Committee and perform applicable duties within these committees.
Keep current with HR laws and policies through HR magazines, department in-service, business papers or attending seminars.
Assist other HR staff with projects as requested; assist with coverage when staff are not Communicate all employee or company matters to rest of work group.
Back up coverage for front administrative desk and campus check in points.
Cross train for varies HR functions.
Be flexible regarding work hours as needed for special events.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree in applicable field (business, communications, human resources, health care, T.) preferred
- Must have at least 2 years of human resources experience
- Must have strong communication skills and be a team player