Service Desk Representative
Phoenix - Arizona (AZ),
Insight Enterprises, Inc.
Requisition Number: 75772
The IT Support Specialist is responsible for support of all desktop hardware, software and telecommunications equipment. In this role, you are the front line in support of Insight Customers and will provide assistance via phone, email, and chat. If you have a passion for technology and a spirit of service, this a great place for you. Insight values employees who want to grow within the organization.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Effectively manage issues through multiple forms of inbound requests including calls, e-mails, Chat, web forms, or client tracking/ticketing databases
- Instruct end users in the appropriate use of equipment, software, and/or reference materials
- Data entry (management of data) -accurately prioritize, categorize, track and log calls, tickets, chats, etc. following client or internal tracking protocols
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to hardware/software, password resets, Microsoft operating systems, security, desktop applications, and peripherals
- Work closely with other team members to identify and suggest resolutions and improvements
- Two-year Associate Degree (field related) or equivalent experience preferred
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to diagnose and resolve moderately complex system hardware, software, and network issues
- Flexibility with work schedule
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||