Crew Sceduling Lead
Phoenix - Arizona (AZ),
Mesa Air Group, Inc.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite and intranet/internet
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Willing to work carried schedule
- Knowledge of FAR's
- SABRE/Apollo/Shares/CrewTrac experience preferred
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- The ability to work in a high stress environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management
- Ability to work well individually and as a team
- Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
While scheduling within FAR and Contractual Limitations ensures each flight is properly staffed with the appropriate compliment of pilots and flight attendants to ensure performance standards of 99% or better.
- Monitor flight progression for pilots and flight attendants
- Ensure compliance with all FAA Flight/Duty regulations
- Ensure crewmember placement for all flights while maintaining internal customer approach toward crewmembers
- Oversee work of crew tracking
- Make quick accurate decisions and multi-task
- Special analytical projects as requested by management