Administrative Assistant (Entry Level)
Phoenix - Arizona (AZ),
Pacific Office Automation
Multi-tasking is important to us, as well as attention to detail. If you have customer service experience, have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment, POA wants to hear from you!
Pacific Office Automation is looking for strong candidates to join our team as an Administrative Assistant to start their career assisting with our fast-paced and energetic sales office at our office in Phoenix, Arizona!
As an Administraticve Assistant at POA your job responsibilities include:
- Answer multi-line phone system
- Greet visitors
- Type lease documents
- Assist with order processing
- Provide clients with outstanding customer service
- Miscellaneous office duties
- Aiding the administrative assistants and sales representatives with various assignments
Job Requirements as an Administrative Assistant at POA:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, management, economics, communications, etc.
- Advanced expertise in Windows, Excel, Word, and spreadsheet proficient
- Experience with multi-line phone units
- Strong communication, high attention to detail, and problem solving skills are a must
- Solid job tenure and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
This position offers a full benefits package that includes matched 401k, full health/dental/vision insurance, FSA programs and more. Compensation DOE with room for growth.
With 40 years of success in office equipment and technology sales/service, our growth and reputation has afforded us great relationships with top manufacturers such as: Canon, Sharp, Konica Minolta, HP, Ricoh, Lexmark and many more.
Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned document imaging and technology dealers in the nation. We have twenty five branches located in eight western states. Our phenomenal growth and reputation in the industry, have created multiple opportunities at a number of our branches to join our team. We promote a culture of growth and believe that each employee can make a difference—no matter your role or level of experience.