Phoenix - Arizona (AZ),
Univision communications inc
The Multimedia Producer is responsible for the development and production of promotional content for news and commercials including TV, radio, digital and local events.
This position requires the ability to write scripts in Spanish, do camera work in studio and on field, edit video and audio, and manipulate design and motion graphics.
Candidates need to be well versed in conceptualization, storytelling and able to maximize usage of multimedia resources.
Applicants should be able to take a project from start to finish under minimal supervision, be social media savvy and have knowledge of content production for online and digital outlets.
Most importantly, the perfect candidate should have good attitude, be proactive and work well in a fast paced-deadline driven environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
Candidate must have functional to advanced knowledge in the following technologies:
- Proficient in written and oral Spanish and English. Excellent Spanish/English writing and grammar skills.
- Avid editing systems and media management.
- Adobe CC suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition)
- Professional camcorders and DSLR's (Canon, Panasonic and Sony).
- Field production lighting, audio recording and gear.
- Green screen and studio production environment.
- Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- PC and MAC computer skills.
- Applicants must have a valid Driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a clean driving record
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent exposure to TV Production, Communications or Digital Media preferred
- Minimum 4 years of production experience with different types of broadcast media (video, audio and graphics) preferred
- iNews, VizRT and news gathering tools is a plus.
- vCreative, Smartsheet or other workflow tools is a plus.
- Knowledge in 3D animation with Cinema 4D is a plus
- Ability to drive, stand, walk and sit for up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to Lift 50 lbs
- Must be willing to work from Office in Phoenix, AZ
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.