Customer Service Representative
Tempe - Arizona (AZ), 85282
DH Pace Company, Inc. is seeking a customer facing and service oriented customer service representative and administrative assistant at our Tempe office to provide phone and in-person support to customers, staff, department and management.
- Customer oriented, positive, engaging
- Computer and data entry proficient
- Detail oriented and a problem solver
- Good at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Answering regular customer phone calls including questions regarding services and invoicing
- Provide service to all walk-in and phone customers
- Provide admin support to all team members
- Promote all products and services and accurately quote pricing
- Ensure accuracy for billing and invoicing
- Consistent schedule working either mornings or afternoons, Monday - Friday
- Competitive hourly pay
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through over 40 locations in 20 states. The company is privately-held and family operated for over 90 years, with sales in 2018 in excess of $500MM.
Organizational stability, healthy revenues and company growth are probably at the very top of your list of criteria for evaluating companies and where you want to work. You will find all are true at DH Pace Company!
- Represent the company in a professional manner with good customer service, verbal and written communication
- Respond to incoming calls; correctly identifying customer problems in order to route to the correct service team and schedule appointments based on customer needs
- Promote all products and services while appropriately providing accurate pricing quotes and gathering information from customers to ensure correct billing
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude toward customers regardless of the circumstances.
- Communicate with customers, supervisor and/or other office personnel in an effective and timely manner
- Process hours accounting
As an organization we take great pride in offering the very best products and services to our customers. Our employees are a top notch team and are always willing to go the extra mile.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficient
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
- Successful candidate will have excellent communication and customer relation skills
- 1 year of customer service and/or call center experience preferred
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
- Successful employees are often granted transfers and promotions to new office locations for the organization
- Competitive Base Hourly pay
- Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays
- Your health and wellness is important to us – Corporate Wellness Program and Non-smoking work environment
DH Pace can open the door to your future – apply today for immediate consideration!