Workforce Scheduling Manager
Tempe - Arizona (AZ), 85282
Estimated salary $37,206 - $57,240 a year
The Scheduling Supervisor plays an integral role in assisting Contact Center Operations in achieving service and productivity objectives. This position leads a team of analysts responsible for daily reporting, staffing & scheduling (generation), and adding approved edits/exceptions to schedules (post production). This includes ensuring agents are configured properly in the workforce system, running system processes to generate schedules and work through any errors, review schedules (pre production) to ensure the best coverage is provided to members, and making schedule adjustments, as needed, to meet staffing and service goals. The Scheduling Supervisor will also seek feedback, leverage observations and data in their partnership with site leadership to promote a "one team" atmosphere.
- Leads a centralized team of scheduling analysts responsible for generating and maintaining schedules for all contact centers.
- Coaches and trains team to improve team members' skill proficiency and professional development.
- Works closely with peers and site/regional operations teams to communicate consistent processes, and execute staffing plans
- Provides insights to Real Time and Forecasting teams to improve accuracy
- Leads efforts to gauge and improve associate engagement with Workforce Management
- Proactively seeks out improvement opportunities for enterprise performance and efficiency.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and
- 4-year degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience in scheduling, planning, or operational support roles.
- Prior experience working with a WFM software solution (e.g., Teleopti, IEX, Nice, Blue Pumpkin, Aspect). Verint i360 experience highly preferred.
- Prior experience in leading a small team in delivering services to internal team members
- Advanced level proficiency in Excel
- General familiarity with trending, and basic analysis of trends, supply and demand.
- Functional knowledge of Avaya CMS or similar call management system(s)
- Functional knowledge of Call Center agent workflow/routing (skilling and leveling) preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Entire work time is conducted in an office environment in a controlled atmosphere building.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family.
LogistiCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post -Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!!)
Salary: $37,206 - 57,240 - annually
Bonus eligible based upon company and individual performance