Front Office - MOXY Crew
Tempe - Arizona (AZ), 85281
Twenty Four Seven Hotels
$13.50 - $14.00 an hour
The MOXY Phoenix Tempe is currently seeking an experienced hospitality professional to work in the Front Office/B&F area. As a rockstar at the Counter, you will help us craft inspired workplaces that enable all Associates to deliver kick-ass guest experiences and maximize investor returns! This could be the perfect opportunity to advance your career with a growing and exciting hotel management company!
The Brand : Moxy is not defined by it’s affordability, but by its attitude and style. It is this attitude and style that sets us apart—it’s rooted in the meaning of “Moxy” in popular language: the ability to face difficulty with high energy, spirit and courage. The urban dictionary says it in short: “if you’ve got guts, you’ve got moxie...“ to revolutionize the category requires a lot of moxie. Moxy Hotels has this energy, spirit and courage at it’s very core.
The Hotel : The Moxy Phoenix Tempe is a new hotel collaboration in development by Twenty Four Seven Hotels with interiors by Ankrom Mosian and concept by Moxy Hotels, a Marriott International brand. The hotel is located in one of Arizona’s most vibrant and artistic neighborhoods. The property is located steps away from the action on Mill Avenue and Tempe Beach Park. The Moxy Tempe was the first to launch in the US.
The Culture : Moxy is thoughtful. From the stylish design to the seamless guest experience, the hotel concept is well considered. Visual expressions of Moxy’s attitude inspire surprising interactions with the hotel and between guests.Moxy is spirited. Always buzzing with positive energy and a cheeky smile on its face, Moxy is an inspiring place where creativity is contagious.Moxy is fun. Moxy doesn’t take life too seriously, adding a playful twist to conventional hoteling. Inclusive and young at heart, Moxy plays with the rules of the industry and shows them a good time!
- Passion for providing attentive, courteous, and efficient service to all guests prior to arrival and throughout their stay
- Assist guests with reserving guestrooms, in addition to check in/out
- Prepare and serve F&B menu items
- Assist in keeping front office, bar and kitchen areas clean and well-maintained
- Create a positive team-oriented environment focused on the guest
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Flexibility- must anticipate regularly scheduled weekend and evening hours
- Ability to interact with others in an honest, fair and respectful way; giving others confidence in you and the organization
- Set high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completion of assignments or tasks Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 2+ years of experience in Hotel guest services, front desk, housekeeping
- Experienced mixologist preferred
- Food Safety and Liquor training certifications required
Highly competitive salary – D.O.E.
Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time
Associate Referral Program
Opportunity for Advancement
Medical, Dental, Vision
Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Critical/Illness Insurance
Submit your resume for immediate consideration today
An entrepreneurial and spirited hospitality company, Twenty Four Seven Hotels delivers highly specialized services in hotel management, investment and development. Concentrated in the Western U.S., Twenty Four Seven Hotels continues to invest in high caliber hospitality talent to support its growing portfolio, currently at 22 managed hotel properties with global hospitality brands including Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt. For more information on Twenty Four Seven Hotels, visit www.247hotels.com. Instagram: @247hotels Facebook: @247hotels
Twenty Four Seven Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Twenty Four Seven Hotels does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.