Afternoon Shift - Microsoft Support Technician
Tucson - Arizona (AZ), 85704
Estimated salary $16 - $18 an hour
This position is located in Tucson, AZ.
In person training on location in our Tucson office starting December 14th. All social distance guidelines are being followed. Remote work from home will be available, after training is complete, until COVID-19 restrictions are removed.
Preference will be given to applicants available to start on December 14th. Other start dates may be available.
AFTERNOON (12:00 PM to 9:00 PM; 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM) shift availability strongly preferred. Work schedule will be Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday.
Hourly base pay of $16-$18 DOE plus uncapped monthly performance bonus. Progressive shift differential will also be added for afternoon and night shifts.
Relocation assistance is not available. No staffing agencies, please.
Mural Corporation (Mural) is a leading provider of cloud and SaaS IT strategy and operations services. We partner with global technology and telecommunications providers as well as individual clients to assist them in evaluating their overall SaaS product and technology strategies, to drive setup, migration and activation success, and to deliver on-going technology help desk and managed services support.
The Mural Concierge Microsoft 365 Ambassador is responsible for providing technical break/fix support, customer education, escalation support, and commerce/billing support to Microsoft 365 Business customers. The Mural Concierge Microsoft 365 Ambassador supports business customers with all issues pertaining to the sign-up, installation and usage of Microsoft 365 up to and including helping with underlying OS or Network issues when the customers stated goal is to get Microsoft 365 running. Supported technologies include Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, the Office Productivity Suite, Azure Active Directory, and other related technologies. The Mural Concierge Microsoft 365 Ambassador’s ultimate goal is to provide an unrivaled Customer Service Experience, ensuring that both our business customers’ needs, and client’s customer satisfaction goals are met.
Must manage multiple projects and maintain a frequent and consistent interaction with all clients
- Ability to handle inbound and outbound Office 365 customer support issues for businesses
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations
- Provide technical support covering a wide range of topics Evaluate the effectiveness of training modules, workshops, etc. and make changes as
- Schedule, coordinate, and deliver follow-up client interactions
- Work with users over the phone and via remote access to answer questions and solve
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, email migrations, hybrid migrations, Office365 application troubleshooting, PowerShell scripting, and general Office365 technical support
- Remain current with up-to-date product information for all released software configurations
- Demonstrate excellent professionalism and communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset where good is never good enough and the desire to raise the bar is a reason to come to work each day
- Ability to make sound decisions, using good judgment in varying scenarios with varying degrees of conflict specific to employee interactions, operational results, and troubleshooting to achieve a unified outcome with integrity
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills
- Critical thinking that supports your ability to accurately assess interactions, solve problems, and collaborate within our Quality framework and aligned to our Values
- An appetite to be in an environment where you will constantly learn, be challenged, and get energized by change
- Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations
- High School or Technical Diploma/Certificate required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience delivering an incredible customer experience in an IT or tech support environment
- High degree of technical acuity and experience with a focus on supporting Microsoft/Office 365 products
- Is the utmost Role Model for all Mural values, policies, practices, and procedures
Must be able to work from 2:00pm to 11:00pm Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday.
In addition to working alongside a team of dedicated individuals and IT consulting experts, Mural offers competitive pay, paid time off, casual dress, multiple comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with 70% premium contribution from the company, 401(k) plan, company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability plan, corporate discounts on goods, services and travel, and company sponsored employee assistance program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that has fun, continuously collaborates, constantly trying new things, and loves helping Small Business Customers!
Mural Consulting – Mastering Technology. Together.