HR Coordinator (I-9)
Hayward - California (CA),
Estimated salary Up to $4,488 a month
The HR Operations team’s mission is to provide support and drive change in everything HR. As a team, we ensure that the employee experience is positive and seamless throughout their career at Tesla. You will own your own projects, and be actively involved with all parts of the business on a daily basis, working cross functionally with other teams and handling highly confidential information. This role will also provide front-line customer service to all employees in the areas of HR, benefits, payroll, stock and IT. Finally, and most importantly, we seek to continually improve processes and performance to be more scalable and efficient, and to better serve the Tesla team globally. This role requires a rare combination of great customer service and a love for systems/process.
- Uphold company compliance with federal and state new-employee forms and regulations
- Maintain human resources information, auditing data, preparing reports, proposing business process improvements, and automation
- Communicate recommendations on initiatives and influence stakeholders through data and thoughtful
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Workday Experience
- Case Management Experience
- Excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Deep interest in employee relations.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage projects in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Experience using MS Office suite a must (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to interact to all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
- Background in human resources, customer service or administrative work.
- Familiarity with Outlook, Workday, and Kronos a plus
- HRIS experience a plus
- Multi-lingual a plus