Office Administrative Assistant
Los Angeles - California (CA), 90029
Chick-fil-A | CDC Restaurant Group Inc.
Estimated salary $19 - $20 an hour
In our kitchens, we focus on fresh and simple ingredients. And we always have. Since the beginning, we've served chicken that is whole breast meat, with no added fillers or hormones, and we bread it by hand in our restaurants. Produce is delivered fresh to our kitchens several times a week. Salads are chopped and prepared fresh throughout the day. Whole lemons are freshly squeezed in our restaurants and combined with pure cane sugar and water (yep, that’s all) to make Chick-fil-A Lemonade®. It may not be the easy way, but it's the only way we know.
Chick-fil-A Hollywood is opening a new restaurant in January of 2020. We will begin hiring staff during November and December. Training will not begin until early January. Please only apply if you are able to wait until the opening date to start work. This is a great opportunity to work with a great company that offers Free Food, Flexible Schedule, Great Benefits, Scholarship Opportunities and more.
The office assistant will report directly to the Director of Administration. This position will assist with office management, administration, HR and Ad Hoc related tasks.
This position will assist the Director of Administration for 8-12 hours weekly. Pay range
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed (interviews, and team events).
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field (preferred)
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Detail oriented.
- Displays patience & a positive attitude.
- Adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills, knowledge of CFA Payroll and Google Drive preferred.