Culture and People Coordinator
Los Angeles - California (CA),
Core Digital Media
Estimated salary $48,890 - $63,559 a year
Who We Are:
Core Digital Media is a leading digital marketer and provider of online solutions that enable people to save money across a variety of personal finance products. Our products, including LowerMyBills, MyWalletJoy, and PolicyPilot are fueled by an industry leading marketing platform and connect tens of millions of people with a wide range of financial institutions who can help improve those people’s lives.
Who You Are:
CDM’s vision is that we’re powered by people who come to win, and the Culture and People team (CPT) are here to power those people. The team is evolving to meet the needs of the business, and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for a highly organized, responsible, detail-driven Culture and People Coordinator who wants to help us provide a world-class team member experience.
- Manage the onboarding of new hires including: creating, auditing & sending out offer paperwork, verifying I-9s, E-verify, entering new hires into Workday, and our other People systems.
- Support recruiting efforts through interview scheduling, job posting and communication with applicants and internal interview teams.
- Manage and early stage onboarding process by scheduling first week meetings with CPT for orientation and the IT Support team for seamless computer set up
- Collect data, run reports and summarize data on key organizational metrics impacting our labor
forecast and headcount planning
Support our parent company in administering our timecard and payroll processes locally
Build communications and upkeep shared spaces with relevant company information
Create and send communications and upkeep of announcement boards, including compliance postings
Complete all private and government organization requests for data including verifications of employment
Help the team coordinate and schedule large office events and/or trainings
Reporting and filing of HR paperwork and documents
Supporting our culture committees in implementing their initiatives
Cover our front desk as needed (once we return to the office)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong grounding in our core values: transparency, collaboraton, metrics driven, drive, adaptability, transparency
- Highly adaptable to the changing needs of the business
- Highly autonomous approach
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.