San Diego - California (CA),
Estimated salary From $15 an hour
B3H is a leader in building winning DoD and corporate teams. B3H provides the full spectrum of strategic planning, program management, acquisitions management, systems engineering & integration, cost analysis, training, systems requirements analysis, and instructional system design for the DoD. B3H delivers quality performance with complete government visibility and control. Corporate headquarters are in Shalimar, Florida. The Secretary II uses word processing equipment, personal computers, or work stations linked to a larger computer or local area network, to produce a variety of documents, such as correspondence memos, publications, forms, reports, tables and graphs. May also perform routine clerical tasks, Position is contingent on contract award and located in San Diego, CA.
- Provide routine aviation administrative/personnel services, to include, but not limited to, mail services, correspondence preparations and distribution, reporting and detaching personnel, processing security clearances, and drafting fitness reports, award packages, and provide data collection and drafting for various personnel actions – to include evaluation for squadron staff and students.
- Draft Temporary Duty (TDY) orders. Track travel expenses,and Defense Travel System (DTS) authorizations and vouchers.
- Maintain Central Technical Publications Library (CTPL) up to date, provide on-the-job training of work center Dispersed Technical Publications Librarians (DTPL), and review/verify accuracy of work center technical publications.
- Update logbooks, training folders and database systems for flight training for staff and student personnel.
- Draft and route daily flight schedule, planning calendar updates; and shall
receive, distribute, and file flight-related publications and charts.
Develop a Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Binder for each administrative function which outlines the processes and procedures established within each squadron for completing administrative/personnel services tasks. The SOP Binders shall be submitted to the Primary TA at each squadron for approval and reviewed for accuracy/applicability every 12 months. CTPL, Training Library, Advanced Skills Maintenance (ASM) are included
SOP Binders shall be developed for the following functions when applicable at each squadron: Fitness reports and enlisted evaluations, Awards, Command Pay and Personnel Administrator (CPPA),Travel/DTS/GTCC, mail.
Processing security clearances and facility access requests for Squadron Admin Department, Operations Department Admin, Maintenance Department Admin, Training Department Admin.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Four (4) years’ experience performing Routine Administrative Support Services, Personnel Administrative Support Services, or Travel Administrative Support Services
- Knowledge of Navy correspondence, records management procedures, and Navy squadron organizational structure/relationships desired
- Current Secret Security Clearance
B3H Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: [email protected] or call 850-651-3443.